Do you know what it means for roofing contractors in San Antonio, TX, to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor? If you’re not familiar with the industry, this title could seem like a tactic used to impress customers. However, it’s important to realize that this is more than a title. It’s a description. This title gives insight into the abilities and characteristics of a roofing team. An Owens Corning Preferred Contractor has to meet certain criteria.
- Dedication: A business given this title has to be dedicated to high quality work and great customer service. A company like this will put their customers first, which can give you peace of mind.
- Customer References: Any San Antonio Roofers named an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor have to be able to give favorable customer references. That means you can hear from real life customers rather than just take their word for their service.
- Industry Standards: Industry standards change as new technologies are developed. A roof repair in San Antonio in the 1960s would have gone much differently than it would today. A company that has the aforementioned title has to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry standards.
- Licensed and Insured: To get this title, the business also has to remain properly licensed and insured. This trait should be a huge plus for you because it removes a lot of unnecessary risk.
- No Unfavorable Legal Action: If a company has been involved with unfavorable legal action in the past five years, it is not eligible for this title.
- Same Business Name: Finally, the company has to have operated under the same business name for at least three years. A company has to have a proven history of the previous traits.
Not every title in every industry means something. Roofing contractors in San Antonio that are named Owens Corning Preferred Contractors have to have certain traits, so this title is meaningful.